Monday, November 11, 2019

THANK YOU!

I really appreciate you calling by Turnstiles to see what's going on in theatre and other popular arts in Perth.
Despite the absence of new postings on the site, I want to assure you that I'm not dead and that Turnstiles is also still alive, even if it hasn't been kicking lately.
There's a very good reason for this; I'm one of the reviewers and arts journalists who's migrated to the great new arts website Seesaw, and you can find all my latest reviews and other musings – along with those of other quality writers – by going to

seesawmag.com.au
(don't forget the "mag")

I promise I'll get Turnstiles back up-to-date over the coming holidays, and look forward to keeping you in the loop over what is shaping to be an exciting 2020 festival season and beyond. In the meantime – see you on the Seesaw!  

No comments:

Post a Comment